The Journal's Editorial Committee comprises of an international panel of academics to ensure the Journal's high quality is maintained. Editorial control rests with an academic editor of the School of Law at The University of Queensland.
International Editorial Board
- Professor Andrew Burrows, University of Oxford
- Professor Ian Dennis, University College London
- Professor Eilis Ferran, University of Cambridge
- The Honourable Justice Paul Finn, formerly a Judge of the Federal Court of Australia
- Professor John Finnis, University of Oxford
- Professor Denis Galligan, University of Oxford
- Professor Jeffrey Goldsworthy, Monash University
- Professor David Ibbetson, University of Cambridge
- Professor Vaughan Lowe, University of Oxford
- Professor John Phillips, King's College London
- Professor Charles Rickett, Auckland University of Technology
- Professor Jane Stapleton, Australian National University
- Professor Sarah Worthington, University of Cambridge
- Professor Reinhard Zimmermann, Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law, Hamburg.