Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This section is for articles about cake. All submissions undergo a peer-review process. Submissions must comply with submission guidelines.
Accepting posters from students and faculty from the School of Cake. Please only submit if you are not submitting elsewhere. Double check that your poster was not published as part of any conference proceedings.
Book reviews will be accepted on titles relevant to the research interests of our readers. Please contact the editor directly if you would like to review a book or if there is a title that you believe should be reviewed by our team.
This section is for publishing the results of health-related case studies. Especially those that intersect with education.
Each issue has a profile of a BCIT Nurse or Nurse Educator who has made a difference in the community.
This section is for sharing presentations.
All rights reserved.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.