Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Supplementary Files: Please also submit supplementary files along with your manuscript and also go through BHJ Checklist (must read):
1. Forwarding letter
4. Manuscript preparation guideline
5. Ethical Approval letter for research article, only
6. Appropriate reporting guideline checklist (for research article, only), please check below for detail
- For Case Report: Please download Case Report Consent Form, get it signed, keep the original with the patient chart and submit a copy of it.
- Please add all co-authors (in stage 3. Enter Metadata) in the list of contributors (add contributor) during the submission process.
IJATM allow to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose. The author(s) are allowed to retain publishing rights without restrictions. The JNMA work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. More about
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.