Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Internal Journal of Ayurveda and Traditional Medicine is an internationally peer-reviewed, a general medical journal of Ayurveda and Traditional Medicine.IJATM is the first medical journal relating to both Ayurveda and Traditional Medicines.
JNMA abide by:
1. International Committee of Medical Journal Editors for Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals
2. Indian Association of Medical Editors for best editorial practice
3. Council of Science Editors for best editorial practice
3. Committee on Publication Ethics for practising good publication ethics
4. UGC for monitoring and Quality assessment.
You can also view our author guideline (printed version) from HERE [You need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer]
*Please go through Author Guideline Video | Manuscript Preparation Video for Authors.