Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Every contribution must be unpublished and must not be submitted to other Journals.
- the article/essay, in doc or docx format, should have an extension included between 2500 and 3500 characters, spaces and notes included. Every part of the text provided by the Author will have to be anonymous. Following the outcome of the review process, he/she will be able to integrate the text;
- a short academic/professional description (no more than 10 lines, both in Italian and in English), including Name and Surname, institutional affiliation, me-mail address for contacts; abstract (one in the original language, if not English, and one in English, titles included) of 7-10 lines; 5 semicolon separated keywords (in Italian and in English).
- The Journal accepts contributions in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
- Texts that do not respect, in whole or in part, the above mentioned standards, will not be taken into consideration.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Editorial Guidelines: http://www.ibisedizioni.it/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Paideutika_Guidelines.docx.pdf
Contributions to be submitted to the Journal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, after inspecting the Aims of the Journal and the Ethical Guidelines, that refer to C.O.P.E. recommendations.
Texts that do not respect the following Editorial Guidelines will not be taken into consideration.
The following template is available.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.