AU Press Website
The AU Press website is licensed with creative commons and may be used and shared with others without permission.
AU Press Publications
All AU Press publications are protected by copyright. All licensing for distribution, permissions and re-prints are handled through AU Press.
Where possible, AU Press publications are licensed through Creative Commons. For permissions to re-use AU Press publications NOT licensed with Creative Commons or to use for commercial purposes, appropriate permissions can be requested by contacting us.
If the electronic version of a publication is indicated to be Creative Commons, this license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada) allows the user the following:
You (the user) are free:
to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
*All attribution should consist of a citation, or must at least, include the original author’s name, title of publication, publisher and date.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is to provide a link to the following web page: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/ca/
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- The author's moral rights are retained in this license.
Complete terms of the Creative Commons (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada) License.